Monday, December 22, 2014

Reading Challenge: New to You in 2015!

New to You Reading Challenge

This is a challenge hosted by Anna over at HC&BS. One I'm very excited to start this year!

Details

This one is super flexible.
Basically...read something "new" to you in 2015 and review it.

This can be a debut author.
A brand new to you author.
And old favorites "debut" book.
A new series.
A first time reading a new genre (ex if you read your first New Adult book)
or any other new that crosses your path

Everyone is welcome to join--blogger, author, reader
Any genre/heat level is fine.

The Levels

Level 1--   6 "new to you"s
Level 2-- 12 "new to you"s
Level 3-- 24 "new to you"s
Level 4-- 36 "new to you"s
Level 5-- 48 "new to you"s
Level 6-- 72 "new to you"s
   Level 7--100+ "new to you"s

My Challenge:

I'm choosing to go for Level 1 at this time and might level up as I go along! Links to my posts will be added here! :)

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.